Is OVGet.com free to use?
Yes. It is absolutely free.
What are the system requirements?
We recommend using Google Chrome.
- Java version 1.6 or higher.
How can I download videos?
- Copy the URL of the video from your browser address bar.
- Paste it in the URL box and click the Download button.
- Click Run/Allow/Always Trust when prompted.
Tick the box Always trust content from this publisher to download seamlessly in the future.
- When your download link is generated just click on it and your download will begin.
How can I watch the videos that I have downloaded?
When you download a video from YouTube or any other provider, the video file will be in one of FLV, MP4 or AVI formats depending on the site you are downloading from. If you can't see the video after you double click on the file you downloaded, you may have to install a media player or a codec pack.
We recommend using VLC media player.
What streaming websites does OVGet support?
OVGet currently supports: YouTube, Dailymotion, Vimeo, PutLocker, Metacafe, SockShare, GorillaVid, AllMyVideos, NowVideo, Veoh, DaClips, NovaMov, FileBox, DivxStage, UploadC, FileNuke, VideoWeed, VK, Facebook, Blip, MovShare, MovPod, MovReel, StageVu, VeeHD, MuchShare, VideoSlasher, VideoBam, VidBull, VuReel, NosVideo, VidUp.
If you have any requests feel free to contact us.